Neighbourhood Creative was tasked with recreating Ristorante Rosina’s digital footprint. The first task was creating an authentic website, where people could learn about the Rosina brand and menu. Fresh content is created by Neighbourhood on a monthly basis for Rosina’s social and web.
Scouting of monthly food bloggers and collaborations were handled and managed by Neighbourhood, and the restaurant has been home to many influencers and athletes in Toronto. Neighbourhood also mediated and managed the collaboration with Breakfast Television, which created huge volumes of exposure for the brand.
Through strategic content creation and exposure, Ristorante Rosina’s 2019 growth was as follows:
- 50% – 125% increase in reservations and monthly revenue
- week-day reservations have increased by 125%
- the brand experienced a record-breaking Pizza Fest in 2019
- 205% increase in organic followers on social media channels
- over 373,000 website clicks in 2019
- over 10,000 Instagram mentions
- over 2.5 million impressions
Ristorante Rosina, part of the Taverniti Group, has now expanded its portfolio with a third restaurant, Tav’s Resto Bar in the heart of Little Italy, Toronto.